Google+ Followers

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Thank You Lord!


Today I take the time to say: “Thank you Lord for all you’ve done for me!” “If I had ten thousand tongues, I could not thank you enough for all you are doing in my life” Everyday is not Sunday, but life still just keeps on getting better and better as I surrender my life to Jesus and begin to focus on God all by himself and pray for other’s rather than focusing on my problems and what I don’t have…
Thank you God for all the wonderful people and good things in my life- Dear God; I will always remember to show my gratitude and never take things for granted. Even when it’s cold and dark outside, I can find so many things to be thankful for- like warm home, hot tea and other cosy comforts!
I realized a few months back when I was really sick and in tremendous pain, I thought I was going to die because I have no strength to fight the battle. Thank God for my life Jesus came to rescued me when I look to him. I can testify today to His goodness because it’s not about me, but it’s about “Jesus!” God has always been my all and all, and that right there, makes it so easy to pause and say: Dear God, thanks you for all you have done for me; I truly appreciate everything.
Our God is good all the time!
Happy Sunday! Heureux dimanche! Buona domenica! Feliz domingo!
 

4 comments:

  1. A thankful heart is a grateful heart, when you thank God for what he has done you are preparing ground for the tomorrow. Give thanks to the Lord for he is good and his mercies endureth forever. ...

    ReplyDelete