Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Black Girls Rock - Jennifer Hudson


I was watching Black Girls Rock on TV yesterday when I saw a new pixie cut on the Academy Award winner - Jennifer Hudson while she was performing her latest single.  “I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)”. I love her new look and I just can't describe...how much I love this song!
 
So proud of Jennifer Hudson for the way she and T.I. sang the song. The dancers were right on point with their performance to the song. Thanks Jen, for showing the world that Black Girls Do Rock and they can sing too.

So I had to Youtube it for you guys to enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Watched it too, she looked stunning. Her performance was beautiful. Search for Kelly Rowland's performance with Eve..Black Girls Rock! For sure!

    ReplyDelete