Google+ Followers

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Joyce Meyer - Trusting God When You Don't Understand Part 1


I thank God for Joyce Meyer, she is a woman of faith.  I pray that the anointing upon her life will never runs dry.

I used be so upset and frustrated with my life and when I don't understand why things are happening the way that they are. Sometimes our circumstances make us to doubt God, resent Him and, if not careful, eventually fall away from faith.


This message when put into practice one cannot remain the same. In most times we waste time trying to figure out why certain things happen and end up getting more and more frustrated. Some people have even died due to that.

Don't give the accuser of men (Satan) an opportunity in your life. God knows everything, and if you have surrendered your life to him, there is nothing to worry about, nothing to fear, just have faith in him. He'll get you through everything. God is forever faithful! I know what I am talking about. Trust me God is good!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment