Google+ Followers

Thursday, 14 November 2013

Washing up liquid - diluted 1:1 or 2:3 I do it too! Could this be a sign of recession?

 
Cleaning dishes and cutlery thoroughly with washing up liquid is essential for both hygienic and aesthetic reasons.
It is not so much our "big" expenditures that get us into trouble right? But "the little foxes that spoil the vine". One such case for me is too much waste in dish washing up liquid, when it seemed like I was "always" buy dish washing up liquid. I am not shy away from my habit J  when I empty one bottle of washing up liquid; I always take a new bottle, put half in the empty one, and then fill them both with water. Sometimes, depending on the brand, I'll dilute if further. J
Always works great...and like people do say, the brainless ways to save money are the best.
 


 
The latest news and analysis on the effect of the recession on interest rates, unemployment, GDP, manufacturing, jobs and inflation, is nothing to write home about! A new survey from the University Of Hard Life has revealed an increase of people concentrating their washing up liquid after buying brand like Morning fresh, Fairy…… because of their durability. J

There are different reasons for these. The main one is the fact that more and more people are less willing to buy expensive washing up liquid when shopping; there is a tendency to buy, buy 2 and get1 free or go for £1shop sales price option instead of buying expensive ones due to the amount of income available.

This economic crisis has forced a lot of people (that’s includes me) to change their spending habits. Money is now spent on important and essential items rather than wasting money on daily usage items.
 


Could diluted 1:1 or 2:3 saves money in the kitchen?  Write your opinions below

 




 


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. According to my experience, I can sincerely say that this action is common among the minority group living in the United Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete