Google+ Followers

Friday, 15 November 2013

Yummy! Yummy! Captivating your mind with the love of afters



Today is a beautiful day right? Just thought I‘d share the love of eating pudding with all my ASB Readers. J


I was cruising down the street in my nightwear with my favourite friend (my laptop, of course) on my way to surfing (reading stuffs on the internet), when I came across this scrumptious, delectable, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth, rich, light, fluffy, mouth-watering, tongue-tantalizing.... dessert on MSN News.

 
 

Meet my gorgeous Mr Berry Rice Pudding a perfect autumn dessert made with charming blackberries and tender raspberries. J

Yummy! Yummy! I couldn’t keep it to myself J Yummy! Yummy! I couldn t keep it to myself 
 
Munching Mr Pudding just puts me in a better atmosphere, keeping me in touch with the child within. J

Are you worried over your weight, never mind, eating rice or any type of edible grains won't automatically make you chubby but make you cheerful.  However, if you are watching your weight, enjoy dessert in moderate …..

1 serving of Mr Pudding generosity gives you:  

 

 
Do you want to go on a date with Mr Berry Rice Pudding?  Here are all the musts and tips you need to know for a wonderful evening with him. J
 
Musts
200g pudding rice by Sainsbury's
75g Fairtrade light brown soft sugar by Sainsbury's
750ml semi-skimmed milk
1 vanilla pod, split in half & seeds scraped out
150g blackberries
150g raspberries
Tips
1. Put the rice, 50g sugar, 500ml milk and the vanilla seeds in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring frequently.
2. Once the milk has almost been absorbed into the rice, add the remaining milk and cook gently, continuing to stir, until the rice is tender.
3. Stir in the berries and transfer to a 1-litre ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and place under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the sugar has melted and formed a light crust.
4. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
 Ready: 30 minute, Preparation time: 5 minutes and Cooking time: 25 minutes.
 
ENJOY!

Write your comment(s) below

 
 

3 comments: