Saturday, 13 September 2014
5 things that I tend to take for granted
1. I sometimes take the people who love me for granted and they are usually the people I love too. The categories of people who topped these lists have to be my family. They are always there for me. Well, not like they can choose to not having me as their family member (Lol), but they tend to be more understanding and compassionate towards me. I can show the ugliest side of myself with complete assurance that they would just accept it and never turn their backs at me. And I definitely owe them my life.
2. My limbs (arms and legs): Thankfully, I am blessed with the use of all my limbs. It is so easy to take our bodies for granted, especially our limbs, but when you think about it, almost every single thing we do in a day is facilitated by these body parts. We wash our body and brush our teeth with our arms and hands, type on our laptops, make our meals, feed us, and on and on. And everywhere we've ever been, we've gotten there because of our legs! Whether it be walking to the bus stop, shopping in the supermarket, or something as simple as getting up in the morning and getting ready for work.
3. A home with running water and electricity: For a long time I was unhappy with my living conditions due to circumstances that were beyond my control. I kept focusing on all the bad things and discomfort I was feeling because of my situation and it kept me constantly unhappy and down. Lately I've been trying to change my mindset and instead to be grateful for the positive within the situation. The fact that I have electricity 24/7, running water in the taps, hot water, beds and covers and pillows, and heater when it gets very cold (which is often) is a lot to be grateful for. While I am still striving for a more comfortable homely home, being grateful will help me get through this phase.
4. My health: Recently, my health started to sound the alarm, and I was alarmed. Good health is one thing I always take for granted, and I feed myself with rubbish food, sleep at ungodly hour only to be sleep-deprived the next morning and started the day with negativity, and think I am young and healthy enough to not rely on regular exercise to keep my good health. Argh. I’m totally regretting my incongruous teen years now. Lol
5. The ability to read: This ability is one that is so easy to take for granted because it is assumed that everyone can. However, not everyone has had the opportunity to learn to read, and many of those who do, suffer from disorders that make it very difficult for them. Being able to read has gotten me through all the years of my education, allowed me to communicate with others, find a passion in writing, as well as the many little things we don't think twice about: filling out forms, reading instructions, even reading for pleasure which I do voraciously.
10 things that I am thanking God for….
1. I am Grateful to God almighty for written my name in the book of life.
2. For My family. Without them, I wouldn’t be here.
3. Myself. I am thankful that I love myself. I am thankful that I appreciate me. I am thankful for the eyes to see, the nose to smell, the mouth to talk and eat, the ears to listen, the heart that beat… you get the drift.
4. My health: To have strength to wake up every morning to face the day’s opportunity and to make the change that will gradually come is a blessing that money can never buy. Thank God for the gift of life…..
5. My friends. They spice up my life, and we trust each other in times of crisis. I am thankful to have groups of trusted and close friends!
6. My Experience and passion to read has opened my eyes and mind on how to be a good discipleship of Christ and a lot more things. I am thankful that experience is shaping and building me right now and for the future. My passion to read and write has made up a huge and important part of my life in an unimaginable ways. I feel thankful that I love to read and learn.
7. The earth; the sun, the wind, the rain. I am so, so thankful for the air that I breathe in and out, the beautiful place to reside, and so many more to be grateful for. Thank you for having me here God!
8. My job. The kind of Job I am doing right now is not my complete passion, but it opens doors. I am a stronger person with greater resilience, and I am extremely grateful for the chance to accept the challenge and grow bigger than the obstacle. I felt accomplished and the more I uncover unimaginable things about myself, the more I love me more.
9. England. I am thankful for living in the United Kingdom and not anywhere else because education, clean water, a roof over my head and plenty food on the table are amenities and not scarcity.
10. Future and Now: I am thankful to have ideas on the directions which I can grow to become in the future. And Now, I am extremely thankful for Now. I am alive and breathing now and that is the most important thing to feel grateful for.
“I’m grateful for everything in my life.”
Thank You Lord!!!
Thankfulness is one very positive emotion which is incredibly important to have and to practice in everyday life. If a person feels no gratitude, not even the slightest in everyday life, this person is basically a very, very unhappy person.
Wednesday, 10 September 2014
A young father of two is diagnosed with terminal disease. Suddenly the wife is forced to be both mom and dad. She asks: “How am I going to survive without my husband?”
A 60 years old man, widower with 2 teenage daughters have been work in the same company for 35 years, one day he receives the news that his company has gone bankrupt. All of a sudden his job is finished. His pension is gone. His life savings will soon be gone. He wonders: “What does the future hold for me at my age?”
A CEO of a company runs off with his receptionist leaving his wife and four children heartbroken and without help. She asks: “What have I done to deserve this?”
A follower of Christ, a beautiful lady, full of character and grace but no man has approach her for marriage and all her friends are getting married. She cries: “God why have you forsaken me”
A married woman, with no child, looking for the fruit of the womb for almost ten years. People have mocked her, questioning her fertility and her husband patience is running out. She cries: “Lord when is my turn”
A University master graduate, no job, no home, no hope and its looks like his dreams are slipping away and his faith in God is shaking … He asked: My God why have you left me”
You may even be facing one of these problems right now. It’s a tough situation to be in, right?
But during those moments do not allow yourself to forget how great our God is. Isaiah 54:7 - For a small moment have I forsaken you; but with great mercies will I gather you.
Yes I know, bad news, catastrophes, diseases, unfair circumstances, terrors are all around us. It can hit any one of us at any time. It can leave us questioning which way to turn. It can lead us to ask: “Where is God when I need Him?” Trust me I have once asked God this question.
Don’t get me wrong, I am not pretending to know all the answers. I know all these above examples are real, and unfortunately, becoming more common every day in our society today. It’s a reasonable question and one that requests for an answer. What better place to find the answer than in the bible. The bible is complete!
I’ve had times when I’ve lost, I’ve hurt, I’ve suffered, and I ask, “Where is God in all this?”
Well, one of the most difficult lessons I learnt recently in my spiritual walk is that even when bad things happen and I don’t understand why, I can always trust God to be present and working on my behalf. Even in the worst tragedies, I still serve a God who sees and cares.
In this beautiful life of mine I have learnt how to recognize that God is present and at work. And I need to always wait on Him because I never know just how He is going to make a way for me. The Bible tells us that God often reveals Himself to His people in the most unexpected ways.
My testimony- Sometimes, there are miracles. Sometimes diseases are healed, disasters are prevented, and impossible situations are overcome. When this happens, we had better be on our knees saying, “Thank you Lord!” For almost three years now, I have been going through a tough time, my reaction was/ is I just don’t want to listen to people’s viewpoint about my circumstances; all I want is their support and kindness toward me. In these situations that seem there is no way out, all I want is someone close by, who cares and can be sympathetic. Well, what better person to have by my side than God Himself?
The truth is, the one constant for those who have faced a difficult time in their lives and have remained close to the Lord through it all is the fact that whether there was a miracle or not, God still showed up in a powerful and enigmatic way. God still makes a way even through trials, sickness or suffering by revealing His divine presence. We may not know when, where, or how, He’s going to show up, YES He will. The main thing is to reach out to God for help through our praise, thanksgiving and prayers. Since He’s always there, we’ll eventually find Him. He owns the keys to that door!
As a child of God, it’s important for us to know that God is not troubled by our life circumstances. Remember as He is in heaven so are we here on earth! He does not MOVE in fear because our life circumstance is too much for Him to bear. No! He is in fact BIGGER than our life circumstances. Our God shall never abandon us when all seems lost, because not only is He a merciful God, but a faithful God.
Moses and the Israelites know what it feels like to be trapped with no way out because they had a Red sea before them and a great army of Pharaoh behind them. The Israelites were afraid, but not God. We all know the story; God being the great God He is, split the Red Sea and made a way for Moses and the Israelites. That same God is this at work and what He did then He can do now. He made a way for them and I have no doubt that He can make a way for YOU and ME. Is just that it might not be the way we expected it to be. Yet, trust God, because He always makes a way where there seems to be no way. Amen!
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
When you need to up your going out game then WWW.TSTUDIOZ.COM.NG is always the place to go for something eye-poppingly gorgeous. We have got stunning pieces ready to Shop!
Up to 40% off across all categories!!
Shop online @ www.tstudioz.com.ng
Shop in store @Suite FB 44-45 New Banex plaza,Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja.
Follow us on twitter @tstudioz
Follow us on Instagram TStudioz
Call us on 08035445072/07010298190
Chat with us: 29A00E06
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Options: Web pay, Local bank transfer and Local bank deposit
Delivery options: Nationwide courier delivery or Free Store pick up
See it, love it, want it…Dress for Less!!!
Tuesday, 26 August 2014
I've been on Facebook for about seven years now. It has its advantages and disadvantages, although we all use it for different reasons but not everyone motives are respected in my book. I've come across so many different types of people on Facebook craving for... ATTENTION.
I've never witnessed so many people hunger after the likings of others pictures, comments and post in general. People brag about having so many friends, followers and others beg for friendship. It’s like you aren’t “popular" if you don't have over 1,000 friends on Facebook. But honestly the ones begging for friendship end up only talking to the same 10 personal friends, some people just want to appear like they're popular jingo. Outside of the Internet you are still who you are so don't change and front for thousands of people you will never meet.
Based on observation, here is what Facebook seems to be about for 50% that are members...
-If you compliment someone on Facebook, people will say you're thirsty and too much familiarity breed contempt (Nowadays, a genuine compliment is no longer accepted in the society.
-The people that added you as friend or follow you and don't personally know you will never really reply to your Facebook post, unless you compliment them or disrespect them. Oh but once you disrespect them which is really stating your honest opinion, they will end up saying you're looking for attention and want all of their friends.
-If you like messing about by posting funny stuff on Facebook you will get lots of likes and comments.
-If your main picture is of your bum and titties, you will get lots of male friends requesting to be your friend.
-If you talk about sex all the time, even though you won’t ever act on those things (fronting for the Internet), you will. Once again get lots of friends.
-A lot of people think they are Tyrese Gibson. You cannot give advice if you don’t live up to it. You cannot tell me how to get rich if you are broke.
-The same people claiming "it’s JUST Facebook" are the main one’s going crazy for adding strangers as friends. It may just be Facebook but that is our new form of entertainment and communication and quite frankly if you spend your time on the net, whether it is twitter, Facebook, Myspace etc. and you choose to broadcast your thoughts, feelings and interact with others it doesn't just become "Facebook" or "just the Internet" it becomes reality.
People lives revolve around sharing thoughts that honestly should be kept to themselves, or better still get a journal. You don’t have to change who you are to please others! Just take a break from the social networking sites and find yourself. I have determined to take a break now and then from all these social media just to remind myself that I have a life and goals these sites are not helping me to reach. But once I reach them I'll be happy to share.
J Astonishing AlabaJ
Sunday, 24 August 2014
Isaiah 32: 2 says, And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a cover from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
God is our place of safety in the tempestuous days. In everyday life, we come across stormy situations in which we become confused and worried about, what we shall do about the situation. Then we start questioning ourselves by saying shall the Lord be as a hiding place for me from this conditions or situation or will he covers me from this shame?
Sometimes our life could be considered as a dry land without any hope. I have been there and I just wanted to encourage you that God CAN and SHALL fill your life today with water both physically and spiritually. You may be wondering, is there a God who is listening to my prayers? Why are my prayers returning back to my lap unanswered?
Let me encourage you that, whenever the pain of staying in a dry place becomes too hard to handle, remember that even suffering has its gifts. You may not see it now, but you shall reap it later on and it will wipe away every tears with sweetness and joy.
Let me encourage you that, whenever the pain of staying in a dry place becomes too hard to handle, remember that even suffering has its gifts. You may not see it now, but you shall reap it later on and it will wipe away every tears with sweetness and joy.
And, If peace is God that created people, peace is the prince of peace and I believe he has giving us strength to live out his peace in all situations. I pray peace shall prevail over our home, and our house will be a permanent dwelling for us. In every walks of our life, He will be as a shadow of a rock in a weary land because He is the ROCK OF AGES. He mighty delay and late in our sight but He never fails to deliver.
Tuesday, 19 August 2014
Monday, 18 August 2014
J.D.I.! It’s wiser, cheaper and better to start a business with £100 and lost than never to have tried at all
How are you? It a new week and I know some of you are not really looking forward to resume to your daily job because your passion is somewhere else. Anyway don’t worry help is here, but the first question is how much do you really want to start your own business, doing your own thing, working your own hours, in your own home without renting a shop? The good news is, there are thousands of small businesses out there that you can venture into with just £100 but don’t rush into any business, start little by little.
The secret here is that, you have to be a go getter and don’t compare yourself to some else. Because Sarah fail does not mean Liz will fail. Find something you love and feel good about doing, then figure out how to innovate that small business idea you have in your mind (that dream) and you will get paid for it. Use your existing equipment – Brain, wisdom, networking, mouth, character, computer, printer, paper, pen, hands, friends, books, Apps ….. etc.
My Personal Experience
I Alaba Mariam Saliu have always been a business person right from my primary school days in West Africa Nigeria, I could remember, when I was just 9 year old, I started buying PASTRY from bakers, took it to school, sell it to my friends and earned myself some money. I have to learn the skills of buying and selling right from a tender age because I came from a very poor family.
Anything mouth can eat, I buy and re-sell, these products includes, bread, scotch burnett, vegetable, fruit, snacks, eggs, groundnut, soft drinks but to mention a few. After I started secondary education, I was braiding hair and mixing replenishes hair cream and selling hair extensions to my customers. After my secondary school days, I went to tertiary education (Polytechnic) still buying and selling stuffs ranging from Africa fabric, beads and shoes. The truth is I only started some of this business with small money, even some of the fabric I was selling then; I used to buy them from wholesaler with bargaining power.
In 2005, I was still a student studying at London Metropolitan University in the UK. I looked for part-time job, I couldn’t get any. Then, I decided to make use of my God giving gift because I can braid hair, I printed a business card and I started distributing it out to my University friends. To my surprise in a month I started earning like 500 pounds. I thought, even if I was to do a salesperson job in one of those British supermarkets they won’t pay me up to that in a month.
Please my friends; I don’t want you to be scared because nowadays first-time entrepreneurs find it easier to start a business from home. Start on a part-time basis and develop the business into a full-time homemade success. Having a business at home is tax deductible.
SMMEs (Small Medium and Micro Enterprises) contribute around 40% of United Kingdom's gross domestic product, and employ more than half of the private sector workforce. It is estimated that as much as 80% of new jobs in world economies are being created by SMMEs, making small business a key player in the future growth of United Kingdom.
The idea of starting a home-based business is becoming more of a trend in United Kingdom. People want to be at home with their families rather than waste precious time in traffic and at the office. The idea of being your own manager, being able to choose your own hours, being more flexible with family and friends and having control of your own financial life is becoming more and more attractive.
With the irregularity of future pension packages and retirement annuities and the general uncertainty of our future wealth, it is becoming more and more necessary to start creating one's own nest eggs for the future. I am sure nobody wants to continue working for any government at the age of 65 when they supposed to put their feet up on a couch and enjoy a cuppa.
Here are some of the business idea you can start with just £100
1. Bake Pastry such as pie, cookies and donut, talk to people in your local community, in your church, coffee shops and offices, sell yourself with word of mouth and let them have a taste of what you can do best. Make sure you are neat and clean. Let your packaging come from sustainable source.
2. Are you very creative (makeup artist, painting, pottery, sketching or drawing, bead craft, cooking and braiding) and others keep telling you they wish they could also learn to be as good as you? Well, share this talent - start offering classes. You can teach one-on-one or small classes in your living room.
3. If you already have a computer and a printer at home , design labels and advertising pamphlets, type students' projects, CVs, etc. With the correct programs you can design invitation and business cards.
4. If you have a sewing machine and you are very creative, start with sewing alterations. Design and make clothes for people with affordable price everyone needs alterations this days, thank God for dieting.
5. Make sandwiches, muffins or cook jolloff rice and fried rice, soup, etc. and sell to corporate offices during lunch and tea times. Get permission from businesses first before going to their offices. Branch out into making and selling assorted platters on order. Ask for 50% deposit to cover food costs- this is where wisdom is useful.
6. Are you very good at taking pictures of people and already have a good camera your hand is not shaking, you can hire yourself out to take wedding pictures, 1st birthday parties, christening. Or photograph people at local clubs, restaurants, pubs, etc and charge. Don't forget to get permission from people first.
7. Are you very good with science subject such as Mathematics, chemistry physics and biology? If you are offer to teach extra chemistry or maths and other subjects to high school learners and students. This can be done after hours, giving you free time during the day or directly after school.
8. Are you very good with children? Looking after your own children and others after school could be a very good idea especially if you have very accommodative living room and a well organised homely home. You can get paid to pick children up after school and take care of them until their parents return home from work.
9. You can start ironing service from home to home in your neighbourhood because a lot of people hate ironing, offer a service where you iron their clothes for them and get paid for doing.
10. Party Entertainer – Utilise your love of children. Buy or get a costume made for you, such as a clown outfit, magician suite, etc., and entertain children at birthday parties, fundraisers or children's events. Make balloon characters, juggle, clown around and more. Rent yourself out to children's parties. Make flyers and hand out to schools, churches, crèches, etc.
11. Second-hand Clothing – Do you have cloth that are new with tags kept in your luggage for years sell them on eBay, Asos, Facebook or advertise around your neighbourhood and through friends.
12. Second hand book and magazines dealer – Do you love books, classic magazines and comics, and do you know people who are pack rats? Find second-hand, sought-after books in garage sales, second-hand shops; flea markets, neighbours, auctions, family and friends, etc. You can sell these books over the Internet or through flyers. From the money you have made on existing books and part of the profits, buy new stock to replenish your stock. Do this for two years I guarantee you are a coming out of wants.
13. Computer Consultant – If you are a computer whiz kid, hire yourself out. Help small businesses with computer problems, repairs, and server problems, give advice on where to buy their equipment and what to buy, etc.
14. Image Consultant – Image consulting is a fast-growing industry as more people are becoming more conscious about how they dress in public and for functions. Target student, worker and socialites.
15. Pet walking – If you are a pet lover, look after pets while owners are on holiday or at work. Your clients will know that their pets get proper care and individual attention. They take their pets to your home where you look after them instead of the impersonal pet shelters and kennels/catteries. Walk dogs on the beach or around the area and get paid for it.
You can do it, just do it…….
Helper of Destiny: For you to get to the next level of your success somebody must hold your hand! For Jesus to fulfil his destiny John the Baptist came first and the twelve disciples help Jesus to fulfil His ministry here on earth. We all need somebody that will move us and push us into the place of our destiny. The story of the man at the pool ....... Rhema
Saturday, 16 August 2014
Today’s Inspirational piece is for all my beautiful single ladies out there, who want to be bought in full price and no markdowns. The reason we don't have a man right now is not because we can't get one, it’s because MOST men can't afford us!
We worth more than Diamonds. The cost of us is Presence of God, Grace, kindness, commitment, respect, responsibility, hardworking, great personality, love and the fear of God.
Most men just want to come and be with us but they have to come RIGHT! Don’t give up ladies; be patience and keep living, there is one MAN out there who is willing to PAY all that you're worth. Wait for him. Please don’t accept any discounts, coupons or markdowns.
Thursday, 14 August 2014
When I was in college, there was a rumour that went around that my friend's boyfriend was part of a bunch of hooligans at college. Someone told someone else that he belongs to one of the notorious gang. Needless to say, it was completely untrue and totally ridiculous. But it took off for a while and was quite an embarrassment to him and my friend. Luckily, with time, it went away after a while. But the damage was done....some people to this day believe that it just might be true. See, that's the thing about rumours. Once they are told, they can never be taken back. And they don't just hurt one person; it's like a ripple effect. This particular one was about my very good friend's boyfriend but it affected not just him but several other people as well.
I was thinking about this story last night because of something my elder sister said to me. I was having a moment of frustration due to a rumour that had been started about me since last year. As always the voice of reason, she told me not to worry about the few people that believed it and to put it out of my head. I told her it was easy for her to say since the rumour wasn't about her and it didn't affect her. She got irritated, rightly so, and told me it DID affect her because she was the one who had to deal with me when I was upset about it. Later on I thought about it more and I realized that it affected her in more ways than just that. If someone stated that I was a liar, then he would have to be one too. Since we’ve lives together before I came to live in the United Kingdom and she knows everything about me, if I was lying about something important, she would have to be just as untruthful. And that got me really frustrated; it's upsetting enough to have people say something about yourself, but your sister....well that are a whole other ball of wax.
Then I started thinking how this has also effected my other siblings. Due to the whole situation, my sister almost lost a friend that they’ve know each other for more than 30 years and she's old enough to ask why. And I don't really know what to tell her so I just change the subject the best I can. Luckily she is blessed with wisdom and she was able to manage and change the situation of her friendship with her friend, so it hasn't impacted her too much, but it's still bothersome when she asks "why don't you face your own business and not involving yourself in gossiping?” When the issues of this gossiping of a thing happened, I never wanted my sisters to have to take sides and I hate that some people claimed they did. The truth is what I was accused of wasn’t even true but you know as long as you open your mouth in any opinions of uncertain reliability, you’ve joined them to steer the wheel of rumour. Of course, expect to be called the gossiper!
So, what's the moral of the story? Please, please, please think before you tell a story about someone else. Ask yourself: "am I 100% sure what I'm about to tell is the truth?", "is what I'm about to share going to bring someone up or tear them down?", "will this story have effect on your family relationship with another family?" and lastly "am I sharing this story because I've been hurt and want to hurt someone else?" Or are u sharing this story because you're so naïve that people cant be trusted and they can twist your words to make themselves justified for the wrong they have done?
I won't begin to claim that I have never been involved in the gossip mill....I know for a fact that I have shared stories that I didn't know we're 100% true, that tore someone else down, that effected a child involved in the situation and that was told simply to hurt another individual. Am I proud of those things? Definitely not...especially now being on the other side. I know now how much it hurts, how frustrating it is to straighten out and how many people can be effected. It has given me a perspective I never had before...and maybe one I needed.
So, next time you feel like sharing a story you heard from a friend of a friend of a friend....please don't because you don't know if your friend is jealous of that friend. You have no idea how far it will spread and how many people could be hurt. It's just not worth it. And just think, one of those people being effected could end up being someone you really care about.
"Spiritual growth is marked by an ever-increasing awareness of your weaknesses, and an ever-increasing satisfaction in Christ as your righteousness" Joseph Prince
Thanks for reading. God bless!
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Sunday, 27 July 2014
Sunday, 20 July 2014
Sugar coated words doesn’t sway me but smart people impresses me, simplicity amazes me, and strength of character does influences me. And most of all, I am captivated by acts of kindness or compassion. Kindness, I think, comes from learning hard lessons well from failing and picking yourself up from rock bottom. Kindness implies an understanding of the human condition, forgives it many flaws and quirks. When I see that in people, it feels me with admiration.
Just like Mother Theresa said “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, and kindness in your smile.” Doing something nice solely for the good graces of those around you isn't really kindness. Don't feel the need to rejoice about your good-deeds towards other, always give God all the glory and be humble.
J Pass it on, KINDNESS is contagious J
Matthew 11:28 and Revelation 22:17 show us that the New Testament begins and ends with an invitation for all of us to receive God’s kindness. God’s kindness is available to everyone. Just like Mephibosheth in 2 Samuel 19 represents every poor, damaged, lame, depressed, sick, sinful, tired, scattered, wandering, lost, dead dog, person in all of human race. And, he lives in a desolate land. But what happened? King David has already made up his mind to be kind to him because he made a covenant with his father Jonathan to let his family live in freedom and blessing. God’s kindness is for those like Mephibosheth who was injured while fearfully running from a king who has already made up his mind to be kind to us against all odds.
From the story in the book of 11 Samuel chapter 19 we can see that God’s kindness restores relationship (Romans 5:8–10), provides us with incorruptible inheritance (1 Peter 1:4), and delivers our feet from falling (Psalm 116:8). Mephibosheth was restored, rich in blessing and his lame foot was covered by a king who loved him so much and gave him the favoured seat at His table. Like Mephibosheth you need to receive His kindness, be restored and see the rich blessing of Him in your life. Don’t forget to show kindness to others. I just want you remember that as Jesus is in heaven so you are here on earth.
You don't always need a reason to call up a good friend. Make a goal of calling one friend per week, or even three friends per week, just to catch up and see how that person is doing. Today, try not to be lazy, send a text message or even a Facebook post and give your friend a phone call from the heart. Don’t just call or be kind to people because you want something in return. I just wanted to say a big thank you to all those wonderful people in my life because your kindness in words gives me confident and your kindness in open-handed show me love.
Thank you! xx
Have a glorious week!
J TRULY YOURS, ALABA J