Google+ Followers

Thursday, 20 February 2014

Absolute lady: Lupita Nyong'o looks regal and stylish in a series of photo spread for magazine



Lupital, was born in Mexico and comes from a strong academic family background, she can act, directs movies, beautifully spoken, speaks 5 languages fluently, classy, keeps her clothes on and graduated from Yale. And not only is Lupita Nyong'o a talented actress, but she has emerged as one of Tinseltown's most beautiful and stylish young stars.
The 30-year-old looked incredibly gorgeous in an array of flattering outfits in a photo spread for DuJour Magazine's Winter 2013 issue.
Lupita told the magazine that she is surprised at how much attention she has been receiving. To all my ladies out there, it does not matter, the colour of your skin or your background, always expect the best and own it anytime.
According to Dujour magazine interview Lupital sounded graceful and humble…………. On auditioning for her 12 Years a Slave role, the actress never thought she would get it.
'My life changed about three weeks ago,' she said. 'That’s when my schedule went from nil to this. 'When I learned Steve McQueen was directing and Brad Pitt was producing, I thought, Well, this is huge. 'I had no expectation of getting the role at all; it was just too out there for me to think I had a chance. 'So I approached the audition like a rehearsal. It was my chance to have that role for 10 minutes, and I owned it. Then I got the part and the panic began.'


  Lupita Nyongo: The Mex-Key-born beauty graces the cover of DuJour's Great Performances issue
 
Lupita! Are you trying to make the rest of us look bad! lol…. Seriously though, this lady is so special. I watched an interview she gave on CNN and she is so composed and expressive as she explained her character in 12YAS, the interviewer was in tears by the time she was done! I had never seen that before.
 
Graceful: Lupita is a fashion goddess take it or leave it

 
Cheerful flash: The star shown joy as she flashed a smile for the camera
 
Beautiful: Lupita Nyong'o look amazing in this outfits for DuJour magazine 


Style star: Lupita was fresh-faced in a short green-patterned frock at a DuJour magazine bash in NYC

She look like a model! Lupita displayed her leg in an unusual navy blue number
Black is beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment