Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

AMS: I Wish Myself a Happy Birthday ♥♥♥ (( )):**


Today is a special day. Today is my day. I am blessed to see today because today the sun shine, the heavens declare, the trees applaud and the birds tweet only to wish me Alaba Mariam Saliu
 
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”.
 
Thank you Jesus for the gift of life, I shall see many good days and I will enjoy the journey by the special grace of God. May Jesus Christ always be by my side and inspire me to accomplish great things in good health with abundance of peace and truth.
 
May victory and success be a common result in all my effort. May I live to be an embodiment of radiance and redefine beauty everyday. May Joy and resilience be my arms of choice in everything that I do.
 
May every seed that I sow in the garden of life bring back a thousand fold. May I always live to look around and find happiness in Christ Jesus. Amen!!!
I wish myself a successful and productive year......









No comments:

Post a Comment