Google+ Followers

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Throwback Pictures of Me $ Friends ♥♥♥ (( )):**



I love my friends; I have different relationship with each and everyone of my friends.


Some I have more fun with, some I talk to when I’m going through something difficult and needed their support.

 
But my best friends know who they are. My best friends are my second family.


“Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.”



                                                                                                     
 

 




 

“What is a friend?  A single soul dwelling in two bodies”

“A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”





                                                                                                                           








What a mighty God we serve? 1 God, 1 Universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 7.142 billion people, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege to meet you guys.  Wow! I am blessed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment