Google+ Followers

Monday, 3 February 2014

Video: Wonderful story of Ward Mile: We worship Lord for His never ending love and mercy... ♥



This is a story of a mother's love for her baby. I am not yet a mother but I cry happy tears watching this video clip. I could see the heart of gold of a sweet mother through every second of the video especially when she kisses the baby.


Ward (the baby) was born way too early, 15 weeks premature and the obstacles he had to love overcome were really big, but not bigger than our God. No Obstacle Too Big For God.

Our doctors, nurses, and Health care workers all over the world are doing a great job. I really thank God for them because they make it their life's mission to help babies get better and become beautiful thriving babies.

This video gives me hope and a big smile!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment