Google+ Followers

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Just as I Am, Without One Plea…..Do you not hear this song?? This song right here is very weighty.



 
 
 
1.       Just as I am, without one plea,

          but that thy blood was shed for me,

          and that thou bidst me come to thee,

          O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 

I remember when I was a teenager hearing this song over and over. This song always touched my heart. I am so glad to have received Jesus as my Lord and saviour. I wish everyone would open their heart and let the peace that passes all understandings of men flow in. God IS ALIVE in us. If we have faith...! Christ meets us where we are. The God who made the universe does not live in the temples that can be built, or in statues that man can be make, rather when we reach out to find him, and come the right way, He lives in relationship with us.

 

2.       Just as I am, and waiting not

          to rid my soul of one dark blot,

          to thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,

          O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 

There is no hurt too big, no problem too large and no sin too dreadful that He can't meet us when we come. Only one thing is needed, that we believe He died and rose again for us and so we come to Him with sincere hearts and ask Him to be our Lord and our God. I have seen druggies, prostitutes, destitute, murderers, people who aborted children finding Christ and walk with Him. Don't let your shame stop you coming to Him. Jesus says, "I stand at the door (of your life) and knock. If any man opens the door, I will come in."

 

3.       Just as I am, though tossed about

          with many a conflict, many a doubt,

          fightings and fears within, without,

          O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 

Jesus took me just as I was, I was a mess in this sinful and unrighteousness world, He loves me enough to save my soul from destruction and everlasting torment in the lake of fire. He loves you also if you believe in Him you will be saved for eternity. The choice is yours; I hope that you make the right one for eternity. Don’t worry about your "so-called" friends, what they may think, if they say there is no such thing as Jesus. They are not your friend(s). Jesus is my best friend! He’s been with me even when I was a sinner and today I am joint heirs with him and I have eternal salvation.

 

4.       Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;

          sight, riches, healing of the mind,

          yea, all I need in thee to find,

          O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 

As Jesus looked down to the prostitute woman with love and set her free. So am I. My teenage years were terrible full of all sort of sin, but I am convicted of it. I am a born again christian now, I am a believer, but have fallen, and this convicts me. I ran to Jesus and He accepted me just as I am. As that Samaritan woman in the bible was living in sin by committing fornication, I am the same. I stretch for freedom from sin just as I am, though tossed about with many a conflict, many a doubt, fighting and fears within me and Jesus receive me with welcome and pardon Just as I am.

 

5.       Just as I am, thou wilt receive,

          wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;

          because thy promise I believe,

          O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 

I have good news for you today, that no matter what you have done in the past; Jesus is willing and able to forgive you. This song makes me to realize how gracious our God is, whatever you are, Jesus loves you and He will accept you just the way you are. Where else can we go from His presence… Just as I am I come….

 

6.       Just as I am, thy love unknown

          hath broken every barrier down;

          now, to be thine, yea thine alone,

           O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

 


Jesus is the only help you will ever need!!!  AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment