Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

AMS: Word For The Month – July 2014: The Word of God is our Security



The word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my part. I am delighted in the law of the Lord, and on his law I shall meditate day and night. The word of God is working in me; therefore, I confess and believe that I have the mind of Christ.  I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within. I will not allow any vain imaginations, negative thoughts and emotions to influence me.  I take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.  I rebuke the spirit of heaviness and command it to depart from my presence.  I cancel any covenant, promise, pact, oath, agreement or contract I may have entered into knowingly or unknowingly, willingly or unwillingly that was anything other than the covenant of Jesus Christ.  My mind is no longer held captive; I am free and happy in Christ Jesus. I am an Ambassador of Christ and have full rights and privileges to all promises in the Word of God that pertain to my assignments. 

I operate under the highest authority.  Far above principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come! There’s development and progress in every area of my life because the Word of God is my total life- builder.   I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; and not only do I have right standing with God; I have the ability to do what’s right and think right. I declare and degree that I am effective, victorious and exceptional in all things because I live in, and by the Word!  
I give all the Glory to God. Halleluyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment