Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Ladies cover it up!!! Why are you ladies taking God’s gift and using it to taunt and disrespect Him?



Nowadays, everywhere I look, ladies are trying to be the baddest, the latest Rihanna in town, the thickest chicks that have the best car and longest Brazilian weave, etc. If ladies cleavage isn’t spilling out of their shirt, they aren’t sexy enough. If they don’t receive a compliment, they’re left feeling insecure. But whose fault is it? God for giving you this gift??? Men for chasing any ladies in skirts and trousers, right??? Women for gossiping and laughing at another woman if she isn’t dressing well like them??? Or society for putting sex out there through the media like this is the way we are SUPPOSED to be???

I just wanted to say that:

The body you’re exposing carelessly is not yours…..it’s God’s gift.

The beauty you have………it’s also not yours. It’s Gods image.

The time and energy you have……….guess who gave you? God

The breath of life that you’re making nonsense with, guess who it returns to? God

Sex is from God believe it or not …….not from worshipping the devil or believing his lies. I just can’t get my head around this naked ambition notice me altitude of ladies nowadays. Cover it up, don’t expose it!

I was talking to my male friend the other day and I asked him “why is it that when men see an attractive woman in barely anything, why do they go crazy but when it comes to their sisters, they want her to cover up and be classy?” His response was, “because those women are not wife material and we guys know who we want for wife. If any lady out there is willing to show us everything without us working hard for it, then we won’t want to keep her. That’s not the girl we really want”

It hurts me so bad to see female dressing and behaving badly. Modest dressing brings beauty and class, I believe that when ladies expose their body unnecessarily, it is neither class nor trend; rather, it is as a result of a low self-esteem. Some ladies thinks it’s until they expose their body cheaply that's when men will notice them. Total misconception!!

Don’t get me wrong it’s cool to be well turned-out to the eye…but too much of anything isn’t good. Ladies please don’t put ALL your goodies out there. RESPECT yourself. Modesty or simplicity is the key!!!

Personally, I do feel prettier when the clothes I wear are fashionable, yet very comfortable. I always ask my friend "does this look good on me" she'll say yes, but no matter her answer, if I don't feel it. I won't wear it. And if I can't make myself happy and comfortable with what I do and wear, how can I expect someone else to be comfortable around me.

Be comfortable in the skin you are in. Be comfortable being you. Don't let the videos, media and celebrities; determine your beauty for you. Don't let the men chasing after naked women bother you because remember that's not necessarily who wins in the end. BE YOU!

God is watching.....



6 comments:

  1. But society permit freedom of dressing. I think it is not how you dress that speak bad of you. Some people dress religiously but doing dirty things most... I dont think dressing sexy and attractive really matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, I don't really like it when men use sexy for ladies and this is not because I am a born-again Christian. Like you said society permit it and who are the society???

      Delete
  2. lol. i liove such topics. talking abt referring to ladies as sexy, i think there are of two categories. one is the classic sexy, like a lady who is corporately dressed, sweet trouser suit and nice shoes. the other is the trash sexy. i dnt need to describe, u already have an idea. So when a man tells a lady she is sexy it depends on her dress sense. besides men love what they see. lol peace out

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm dress sense, waiting me I know lol

    ReplyDelete