Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

True love is what we all dream of and so few ever have: True… love is....4ever....don't ever…. 4get…it







What is love??? Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes and always perseveres.

I believe that when we're truly loved by the person we loved, then we'll be the happiest person in life. We'll never feel lonely and low in life. We'll always get strength to be us. Life is not about how far and how much money we make, but it’s about, spending it with the people we love and making it worthwhile. But it’s sad that time has changed and so the people have changed too. Times are gone for honest man and honest woman. People are being more unreal, artificial, lazy, greedy and selfish. It’s hard to find people who see good things inside another human. These days I can’t find people who treat everyone equally practically. The person who could be an example of good lover can never get love because people don't think he's cool and wealthy or she’s humble, beautiful and courageous.

Who seek true love these days? Maybe, only someone like me, who's been never loved, who could be loved but always ignored and abandoned. Pessimism is truth to some people because the world we live in is Pessimism. But still I hope there's optimism somewhere beside pessimism. There are thousands of choices in the World. I believe I can spend my live in peace doing the things that I love to do against all odd.  Yes, I can live happily sharing with the beings I love for the rest of my life because Love is sharing, caring, understanding and helping each other’s. I believe that I can live without money but not without love. I feel lucky to have a family, relatives and few good friends that love me for whatever I am.

I just wanted so say that with the little experience I have had in life I know, human can't survive without LOVE. Because we humans are emotional being. Love is Life. Let love replace all our hate. You can never know lonely till it's chiselled in stone! Love like there is no tomorrow........ Sometimes there isn't. Always say I love you and hug each other often because the time will come when you can't.

I am reminded of the story, 'The Gift of the Magi,' written by William Sidney Porter in 1906, which states... “To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love, that is EVERYTHING. Never take love for granted”.

I have always had love in my heart for each and every person I have ever met, this includes even someone that hate me,  don’t get me wrong I am not perfect, I get angry when people mistreated me but that does not mean I hate those people, I only hate the actions not the person. Jesus teaches us to love one another. The greatest love I have ever felt in my life for another human being is my sister Idowu, My love for her has never ever been as strong as it is today, it grows every day and with every kind word and every kind act, I'm so thankful to God for this beautiful God fearing woman. She introduced me to Jesus Christ our Lord and personal saviour and God has used her in many ways to help me. This is not even comparable to a fraction if the love I have for her. It’s an incredible selfless unconditional kind of love.

When I was living with my God’s parents, Pastor and Mrs Taylor, I notice this married couples had and still have a loving relationship with each other after 40 years of marriage. I always admire them and I thought when I grew up I would have the same kind of love with my husband, but apparently today people don't think that way about their relationships. Society has made it too easy for married couples to change their spouses as easily as they do their socks! Nowadays, it is a sad for the majority of some people entering into marriage. But there are still those few that are like a rare diamond find. They are there, you just have to look harder and be more patient in finding it! Their actions, and that endearing picture, say it all. More tender love and affection is needed all over the world. Too much emphasis is placed on materialistic things. Love is priceless......... don’t get it twisted.

I like to think of myself as a confident, go-getter type of young lady. But even for me, it was hard to have love in my life as much as I visualize it. That was just my experience! But for my present loved ones and my future daughters? There is NOTHING I would want more than for them to think more like Queen Esther in the bible. Her words, actions and selfless love brought about the difference between shame and freedom for her people. Expecting something is not love but understanding each other's happiness is real true love. Love is not a business where we are afraid of loss and happy to have profit. Here Losing Your Self to GIVE Happiness to your dear is greatest thing. In short you will be happy by making others happy, this is TRUE LOVE.  Love is a powerful word. 

Brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, even the neighbour. We are only on this earth once. We should all love one another. Even the ones that have done bad things to us or harm us, we don’t lower ourselves to their level of hatred. We hold our heads up high with dignity. 

AMS what is Love?? I can’t define it, I can’t explain it, and I dare you to do so: love isn’t something that can be encapsulated in words that can be understood or dissected or explained. Some people say it’s all about chemistry or law of attraction. Other says it’s all about pheromones. I don’t know about any of that—I’m a business student, moneys, trading, accounting were my world, and yet love is not a business where we are afraid of loss and happy to have profit. Here losing Your Self to GIVE Happiness to your precious one is the greatest thing. In short you will be happy by making others happy—TRUE LOVE. 

Who seek true love these days? Maybe, only someone like me, who's been loved intermittently, who could be loved always but ignored and abandoned. Pessimism is truth to some people because the world we live in is Pessimism. But still I hope there's optimism somewhere beside pessimism. There are thousands of choices in the World. I believe I can spend my live in peace doing the things that I love to do against all odd.  Yes, I can live happily sharing with the beings I love for the rest of my life because Love is sharing, caring, understanding and helping each other’s. I believe that I can live without money but not without love. I feel lucky to have a family, relatives and few good friends that love me for whatever I am.
Love in its true form is very powerful...it sets no boundaries, it knows no limits, it comes easy without hard work ...when loving someone becomes a chore it’s not anything near Love. 1 Corinthians 13 verse 4- 8— Now that Word right there is what Love is and Should be and yes Love is Real as real as the very breath you take right now ..Love is alive.....He’s name is JESUS, The Christ.

At the age of 17 when I gave my life to Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Jesus was my first introduction to real love, true love … and, believe it or not, what I’m about to tell you is the absolute truth: He is still, these many years later, still the love of my life.... He wrote my name inside His book called the book of Life; I gave Him the life he gave me, my pride, my sin in exchange for His glory, riches, blessing, power, wisdom, strength and honour. He loves me unconditionally. I’d been with many other guys before—I won’t lie—but there was something exceptional about our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, Something special, something unique, something, if I dare use the word, supernatural. I felt better when I am in his presence. I felt like I could do anything—scale any mountain, challenge any enemy, solve any problem. I want Him to always be my knight in the shining armour. I love YOU Jesus.


No person at all CAN love you like JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment