Google+ Followers

Sunday, 24 August 2014

AMS: God is my place of safety (Oluwa ni abomi)

Isaiah 32: 2 says, And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a cover from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.

God is our place of safety in the tempestuous days. In everyday life, we come across stormy situations in which we become confused and worried about, what we shall do about the situation. Then we start questioning ourselves by saying shall the Lord be as a hiding place for me from this conditions or situation or will he covers me from this shame?

 Sometimes our life could be considered as a dry land without any hope. I have been there and I just wanted to encourage you that God CAN and SHALL fill your life today with water both physically and spiritually. You may be wondering, is there a God who is listening to my prayers? Why are my prayers returning back to my lap unanswered? 

Let me encourage you that, whenever the pain of staying in a dry place becomes too hard to handle, remember that even suffering has its gifts. You may not see it now, but you shall reap it later on and it will wipe away every tears with sweetness and joy.

 And, If peace is God that created people, peace is the prince of peace and I believe he has giving us strength to live out his peace in all situations. I pray peace shall prevail over our home, and our house will be a permanent dwelling for us. In every walks of our life, He will be as a shadow of a rock in a weary land because He is the ROCK OF AGES. He mighty delay and late in our sight but He never fails to deliver.

 AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment