Google+ Followers

Friday, 23 January 2015

“No working, No marrying! Wisdom is the principal....



Since when did it become God's will to marry a lazy man who brags about getting dough from the government or his daily bread from his mother or friends? In my own opinion--A man who derives joy in owing his house rent  and willingly disable himself because of laziness is not worthy of finding Favour from God (a.k.a Wife).

Sam is not searching for a job but won’t stop saying," God will do it for me someday." I find it very difficult to understand this way of life. What has really surprised me is the foolishness that's been exhibited by Sister Mary who is getting ready to marry this lazy man. Mary saw fire and she is getting ready to enter into it. Hoping that she'll quench the fire while in it. What a pity!

At the beginning of creation we saw God as a creator, the creator of Heaven and earth and everything that is in it. Jesus came, we saw Him as a worker too, He was trained as a carpenter in the small town of Nazareth and Joseph His earthly father spent time teaching him the trade as well as providing spiritual training. Jesus is very often described as working and being taught by Joseph in his carpenter's shop. This was an inherited occupation Jesus performed before going into His ministry. Abraham came, and at 75 years of age, we still saw him working
as the head of a semi-nomadic clan of herdsmen, who became a successful and prosperous rancher and shepherd, raising livestock and farming the land. Isaac and Jacob also came, and we saw them as workers. Peter in the New Testament was a fisherman along with his brother Andrew.
Now, who are you going to resemble, going about idling?

Brother beware idleness is a self-inflicted curse. There is no future for the idle in the kingdom. I'm sure you all know what the bible says about a lazy man. II Thessalonian 3:18 says, "For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat."

If a lazy man must not eat, then who says a lazy man must get married? I don't get it. Yet Mary said that this lazy bone is God's choice. Why are you deceiving yourself Sister Mary? Hear what Proverb 10: 4 states, "He who has a slack hand becomes poor, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.

I will say it and say it again my sister “No working, No marrying Him.” Don’t let anybody pressure you to say it will be better or is good to suffer with a man or two shall chase ten thousand. If two shall chase ten thousand where is his own one thousand? Please don’t fall for people that water down the Word of God.

I can see the reason behind Sam’s poverty-laziness syndrome. The scriptures cannot be broken. It's high time we stopped deceiving ourselves with "God said this, God said that" Or I received or I had a dream He is the one.  Since when did you become He that find……., Haba Sister Mary are you He or she? The dreams and visions most people have can't be seen in the scripture. If it's from God, examples will be located in the bible. The Word of God is God's will. We must stop deceiving ourselves. Children of God, please stop gobbledygook!

If the dreams/visions is not according to His Word, then it's not from God.
My friend (s), please know the mind of God concerning a relationship before getting into one. There is danger in marrying the wrong person. 
The greatest mistake a person can make in his or her entire life is to marry the wrong person. Choosing a wrong woman or man is a bite from a Cobra snake. Its venom won’t just blind you but will kill you. We have been made to understand that approximately 80 % of people that receive a bite from a cobra snake will eventually die from the medical complications arising from the bite. A wrong choice of spouse is death to the spirit. A majority of people are suffering today for the wrong choice they made yesterday or some years back. Don’t do it! It’s a destiny killer. Marrying a wrong man/woman speaks death and destruction.

Some inquisitive mind (Lol) might say, “Why is she talking like this? Is she a victim?” Hmmm, “No”. I’m not a victim but I was close to settling down with the wrong person. I thought deeply and made up my mind to cut off the relationship. All my life I have always been looking for Love and always saw myself as having a nice big wedding and marrying someone who I will grow old with and have children and eventually grand children with. BUT unfortunately for me none of those things has happen yet. I looked for Love in all the wrong places, and I am still single. I am not bitter about this because I have set my face like a flint and I am waiting on God. I have also come to a place in my life where I do not have to look in vain while waiting. What I am doing now is waiting on the Lord and figuring out His purpose for me while I am still here on Earth. 
  

One thing I realize is that in life, when we stop thinking, we may start sinking, if we are by ourselves I meant without the help of the Holy Spirit because nowadays most eligible bachelor and spinsters out there are overwhelmed with the fun of today that they have sold their tomorrow for Pottage. Ask Esau, he’s in the best position to tell you. Do you remember that he sold his birth right to Jacob for Bread and Pottage (Gen 35: 29-34)?

Please don’t sell your destiny for the deceit of the Devil. It good to enjoy the fun and grace what the present has to offer but a vision into the future is glorious. I decided to take a thought trip into the future and I said to myself,” Alaba, if you continues in this relationship, you will be a divorcee or single parent in the future.” It didn't take me long to arrive at a decision that will project me into a healthy destiny. I broke off the connection. I ran for my dear life. I made a choice because I don’t want what I saw, felt, experienced, heard and knew/know. I can't change Him. No! I am not his creator and he is not my MAN. At the same time God loves him.

Was he a Christian? Yes He was. Was he from a good home? Yes he was. Was the present with the person good? Yes it was. Then why did you leave him? I left because the plan and the purpose of God for my life must be fulfilled. I also left because I don’t want to deprive my generation of what I should be and I made a choice to be like what Faith can give me (A man after God’s heart).

Praise God! Halleluyah! I ran for my dear life in spite of pleas. I thank God every moment for giving me a brain. May I just say this? Some of the issues we have in the aspect of man and woman relationship or courtship does not requires prayer. Most of them require a deep thought. People perish for lack of lack of knowledge.

Ladies and gentlemen, God hasn’t given us brain for decoration-we need to make use of it now. Heir of Salvation, I can now join the psalmist to say, “My soul has escaped as a bird from the snare of the fowlers; The snare is broken, and I have escaped….124:7”

Seek God’s mind before you fall in and fall out of love. Remember that His thoughts are higher than our thoughts and His ways are higher than our ways (Isa 55:9). God is your Creator-He knows what is best for you.

Catch you later J

Sincerely yours!

Alaba M Saliu


No comments:

Post a Comment