Google+ Followers

Friday, 30 January 2015

You Came To My Rescue (Your love came down)


Glory to God in the highest for His love endures for ever (Psalm 107:1) I thank God for giving me the understanding and the ability to grasp this song that was sang by Christy Nockels.

I'm forever grateful to God for His love over my life. I join the Psalmist to sing, I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live….(116:1).”

If It hadn't been for His love and mercy, what would have become of me? If you and I can think deeply of what He has done, stilling doing and many more that shall be done-we all will exalt Him deeply (Phil 4:6).

Verse 1
Freedom is a song I sing, I can't contain the joy You bring, 
All because of Your great love, Now I live
I was dead, but now I breathe, Awaken to Your grace so free, 
In the power of Your cross, Now I live

Pre-Chorus
Salvation, my freedom, You gave Your all for me, 
Forever You made a way for me

Chorus
And You came to my rescue, You came to my rescue Calling on Your name,
Calling on Your name, Love came down, You came to my rescue, You came to my rescue, Calling on Your name, Calling on Your name, Love came down, Your love came down, Your love came down, Your love came down

 Verse 2
 You're the light in the darkest night, You lead me through the storm and fire
 When all around my hope gives way, You're my rock
 You taught me how to sing Your song, You've overwhelmed me with Your love
 You set my feet to dancing now,You're my God

No comments:

Post a Comment