Google+ Followers

Friday, 6 November 2015

Loneliness and Depression




Psalm 102:7 I lie awake; I am like a lonely sparrow on the housetop.

Loneliness is a curse from the fall of man, God never intended for man to be lonely. Often times we think if we just had someone to be with or spend time with we won't be lonely but that's a misconception because loneliness is not the absence of a man or women in our lives but rather the absence of the presence of God in one's soul. Repent! We all need to repent daily whether because of our actions, thoughts or our disobedience. Psalm 91:14-16 “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honour him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”  


Depression comes when we focus on our problems and not The Lord that’s the answer to all mankind's problems. God said in Isaiah 40 verse 10: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Depression is a slippery slop that the devil uses to pull you down further and further into the pits of hell be careful. Repent and ask the Lord Jesus to come into your life and deliver you from loneliness (Matthew 11:28-29: Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.).



Be grateful for all the Lord has done for you. God loved you enough to send His only begotten son to come and die on the cross for your sin and that was enough, so start thanking God for everything he has ever done for you and if you are sincerely thankful, I guarantee that by the time you are finished thanking him your soul will feel lighter and your heart will be lifted and you will rejoice.


Sometimes we get lost and forget to rely on his strength and love. We must give up all of our selves to connect to the love and salvation that his open hands are reaching for us. Let go and let God take control of your life and casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. God is the Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation. God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land. Psalm 145:18— the Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
I pray that heavenly Father shall see us through this life; that's we are just passing through in Jesus name. 

Have a wonderful weekend!  Love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment